Join a dynamic, growing, industry leading organisation with great potential to progress.
Depot Management Trainee
Essex | Full Time
To assist in the efficient and profitable running of the fleet operation of the depot.
To ensure availability of rental equipment is in-line with demand and to maintain high standard of rental equipment condition by way of detailed on/off hire inspections.
- First point of contact for all customer sales enquiries.
- Ensure accurate detailed equipment inspections are performed on de hire and collection.
- Ensure all dehire damages are recorded,costed and advised to customer in laid down time scales
- Ensure idle fleet status is recorded accurately on the Company’s computer system.
- Maintain availability in-line with demand and Monthly targets.
- Maintain high levels of communication with both internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Record and audit all units under Branch care and control by way of a weekly physical inventory check.
- Maintain high levels of communication with line manager to maximise business opportunities.
- Ensure all rental data is entered on the computer system promptly and accurately
Minimum: GCSE 5 GCSE’s including Maths, English and IT
Experience and other requirements
- Computer literate
- 12 months full time work experience
- Physically fit and comfortable with some outside work
- Able to work on own initiative after training
Essex | Full Time
Provide administration support to operations and UK rental departments.
- Deal with phone and website enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain customer complaints log and ensure cases are closed and documented
- Run weekly reports on VOR, FOC and write offs
- Collating damage estimates and reports
- Processing of opening of customer accounts
- Maintain operations diary
- Maintain turn down log and seen on road log
- Advanced level of Microsoft packages
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills with a professional analytical approach to problem solving